Document & Data Management
Mangalam has a team of trained professionals who provide complete back office support by working on a web-based CRM to capture and analyze the required data effectively to optimize client’s processes.
- CRM – Data Capture – Opening New Cases: Our team captures data for the pre-defined 110 fields adhering to the Guidance Document and associated Civil Procedure Rules to help the Solicitors review the information and understand the chronology and details of the case.
- Indexing & Bookmarking (Annotating Key Documents): Our team reviews case files and Bookmark/Annotate the documents to help the Fee Earner review in a time efficient manner.
- e-Bill: Our team follows guidelines provided by the client and the rules for Legal Costs set by the CPR and CPD to convert the Bill of Costs provided in a PDF format to a customized standardized format designed to fulfil the needs of a Fee Earner.
- Document Scheduling: Our team prepares an electronic version of the Document Schedules contained in the Claimant’s Bill of Costs in Excel format provided by the client and converts the Schedule of Costs Claimed provided in a PDF format to a customized standardized format designed to fulfil the needs of a Fee Earner.
- Disbursements Database: Our team captures data for relevant Medical Experts, Counsel’s and ATE Providers to help our client review the Fees charged by the experts dealing with the Civil Cases.