We are looking for an ambitious Accountant Professional to provide support to the account/financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s accounts and finances.
Preparing accounting and financial statements and reporting are a large part of the accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company to be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
1. Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
2. Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
3. Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
4. Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
5. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
6. Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
7. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
8. Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Candidate should be with strong logical capabilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, Tally and familiarity with relevant computer applications
• Decent communication skills
• Accounting / Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• Basic Math
• Planning and Organizing
• Scheduling and Monitoring
• Initiative and Teamwork
Any graduate in Accounting, Finance or relevant field / Preferred B.Com or M.Com
Proven experience as an accountant of 2 to 3 years.
Shift Timing: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PMApply Now