Data & Information Security
Mangalam is a ISO 27001-2005 certified organization. ISO 27001-2005 is the highest information security certification, and compliance to this standard ensures ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Integrity’ and ‘Availability’ of data. We have provided more details on what it means to have processes compliant to ISO 27001-2005 in our ‘Insights’ section.
Some of the key data & information security practices followed at Mangalam are:
- In-house Servers are protected using access control devices and monitored using CCTV.
- No removable media is provided on operator workstations.
- Every operator and Server activity is logged and monitored.
- Network is immune to any unauthorized access/hacking through active Firewall
- The main server is equipped with dual high-speed CPUs and RAID
- Level Five Security, ensuring failsafe redundancy
- Authenticated System Access
- Authenticated Server Access for Privileged Users only
- Strong Password Policy & Password Ageing
- Inactive Session Terminations
- Data Partitioning with appropriate access rights
- User Activity Auditing
- All employees sign a confidentiality agreement before joining the company
- Employee activity in work area is monitored
- No hand baggage, no printed material or data storage media is permitted in production area
- Workstations do not have slots to access data through removable media
- None of the workstations have access to the internet
- Efficient 24 X 7 security personnel guard the facility
- Employees are trained on privacy and data security norms of the organization
Our network, data and infrastructure is secured in the below represented manner.