Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We provide back office services to both small and large Recruitment firms. Some of the services that we provide are:
1) Migration from a client-server application to a cloud based ‘pay as you use’ kind of application. For example, we can customize the entire recruitment process onto a more economical cloud based platform like ‘Sales Force Dot Com’ and customized application to support recruitment process.
2) Create a shortlist of candidates from local & internet resume database like Monster and initiate contact (after approval).
3) Manage the entire process of setting up interviews and logistics for the interviews with the recruiting manager and candidates.
4) Track Accounts Receivables and Provide periodic status updates and important analytics of business performance.
Advantages of working in this model
Intuitively, it may seem that the above model of services are beneficial only for large recruitment houses – but that is not so. We can provide these services to recruitment agencies as small as jus the managing partner(s). We manage the entire back-office processes for them. The managing partner(s) focus only on customer relationship management and getting empanelled with new clients. The entire process of tracking open positions, short listing appropriate candidates from the database(s), coordinating the interviews and closing positions is done by the team here. The managing partner(s) spend not more than a couple of hours reviewing and guiding the teams on the tasks at hand. Some of the key advantages they gain are:
1) Ability to scale without associated fixed costs.
2) Ability to add resource quickly without the need to explicitly train her/him on the processes.
3) More importantly, there are cost advantages of anywhere from 40% to 65% when compared to local support resources.
4) Gain strategic advantage over large firms by pricing services more competitively.